Many of you have had some very good and important questions lately about day-to-day operations at M1COG during the quarantine period. We want to help you stay informed.
1. When are we having Church Again?
- We are now hosting Drive-In Services on Sundays at 9:30. For more information on that, follow this link: /drive-in-worship
- We are still streaming service Sunday’s on Facebook and are offering a Call-In Option for those without internet access. Go to our church page “Morganton 1st Church of God”, like and follow us to be informed of when we go live and post important updates and information. Join us on Facebook, Monday-Friday, 12-1pm for Live Prayer!
- For More information regarding Online worship and Call-In, click this link:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bETkKVVU7O9kqnq-cG9GbK-WomuRBcQzTioyIt_2nGk/edit?usp=sharing
2. How Can I give?
First, we want to say Thank You for your faithfulness! Our March giving was just over $36,000.
- There are a few ways to continue giving.
- We have online giving on our website at http://m1cog.org/donate
- You can mail it to our PO Box 1404, Morganton, 28680
- The office is open Monday-Friday 10am-4pm. Please call before you come so we know to expect you.
- You can sign up with your bank’s bill pay and designate Morganton First Church of God as payee, with the above address in #2.
3. Is the Church Still Open?
- Yes, we are, Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm. We are doing our best to provide the best Pastoral Care possible.
- Children In Action, our school age program is open all day. Our director, Margaret Curry along with the CIA Staff, are diligently working to keep up with new guidelines to serve the families of our Critical/Essential employee parents. If you have a chance, send them a, “thank you,” or encouragement.
4. What about Wednesday Nights?
- The Worship Choir and the Ridge Students are utilizing an online meeting platform called Zoom to meet face-to-face with each other. To find out their meeting times, visit the Worship and Ridge pages on our website.
5. How can I connect with people? How can I help? Who needs help?
- The simple answer is, call each other. Each of us are called to “BE” the church, it is vital we remain connected. Reach out, encourage others, and receive encouragement. No one should feel alone or have an unmet need. Make phone calls so we can hear each other’s voice. Let’s do this together!
6. How do I get a directory?
- We are now offering access to our online digital directory. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, use the subject “Digital Directory”. You will be sent an email invitation from servant keeper and instructions on setting up your own member portal and access. This process is to ensure your security.
We hope this is helpful to you. If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to ask us. We love you and we hope to see you soon!